Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Birthday (Guest Post)

I was going to do a post honoring my little guy today, but he wanted to honor himself. Happy Birthday Ben! We love you more than you'll ever know. ~Love, Mom

My Birthday
By Ben

Today, as you might know is my sixth anniversary of my sixth birthday (That means I'm Twelve.) So my gracious Mom let me make another blog post. Since there's twelve years of pictures of me I think it's time to share.Look how cute I was, I guess some things never change.

My little, little piggies.

I think she ate me.

Leave me alone I need my sleep, women!

So cute it must be censored.

Most kids don't brush at all, at that age.
I wonder how I got up there...


I'm totally rockin' those blue clues pajamas.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Bennyboy!

To infinite (cuteness) and beyond!

Yo can AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW if you must.



I'm pretty fly for a pre-k kid.

Anyone need there lawns mowed?

Let not my face fool you, I was having fun.

That happened at least a hundred times that day. O the memories.

Don't worry it was field day at my school. I never needed to use a wheelchair. Ever.

Look at me all dressed up - for something....

Pretty awesome bedhead right there. I'm pretty impressed with myself.


Thank you everyone who read this post, and and dealt with the many grammar mistakes I know I must have made.

~Ben










5 comments:

Megan said...

HAHAHA I love you, Ben :)

Amy C said...

Hilarious!!! Man, youre kid is witty for a 12 year old!! That was totally entertaining! Happy bday Ben!

Jill said...

Great post! Happy Birthday, Ben. Hope y'all are having a great Thanksgiving!

Amy C said...

Roll Tide!!!! WooHoo!!!!! SEC champs...going to the BCS bowl!!!
Sorry for your loss :-)...I mean :-(

Amy C said...

Thanks :-) I gotta say I did make fun of Tebow for crying but then I was touched by what he said about Bama....that was classy.