Thursday, April 9, 2009

Praying for Stellan

You make have seen the "Praying for Stellan" button on my sidebar. Stellan is a sweet little baby in a battle for his life. Please keep him in your prayers & click on the link to learn more about him.


Stellan's Name Gallery is part of the vigil the blogging community is holding for Stellan. It's a beautiful thing. When I was showing this to Jordan & Ben the other day, Ben insisted that we make a contribution. He wrote out Stellan's name & has been nagging asking me to go to the park to take the pictures... Here's our contribution, I don't know if it will make it to the gallery, as there are hundreds of submissions, but I wanted to share it with you.


In other news... Michael AND Megan are coming home tomorrow!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Can you see me dancing a jig?!

No comments: