Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why I'm in a good mood today...

This guy is coming home tonight! That makes 2 weekends in a row! :) It's gonna be a long weekend too, he's not heading back to Baltimore until next Tuesday.
It's a soccer weekend! Tomorrow afternoon we head to the east coast for the Sweet 16 Round of State Cup. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend with highs in the high 70s & low 80s. Perfection! All the high school aged girls teams play at the same facility this weekend, which means lots of soccer for us to watch. It's a sickness, I tell you, but it makes us happy.
Ben is spending the weekend with my parents. Soccer does not make him happy, but cuban sandwiches & salmon patties do. My mom usually provides those for the boy when he's visiting them. He may even get a trip to the library, some chess with my dad & if he's brave enough, he might even get to go for a dip in the COLD pool!

A week from Sunday, we're going to Gainesville to move Megan's stuff home for the summer. (She'll be following her stuff the following Tuesday). I can't believe her first year of college is coming to an end. Time sure does fly! Looking forward to having her bright, shiny face around these parts for a few months.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Mike looks like the unibomber in that photo.

Ben said...

He usually says that about me.