Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Megan & I are mix & matching 2 recipes from Bloggy-ville for dinner tonight... it's turning into Chicken Peanut Sesame Pasta. It smells soooo good! I'll let you know how the final product turns out. We made Chicken Marsala last night. Michael didn't think he liked Chicken Marsala, but this dish changed his mind. It was soooo good, I was just sad we didn't have leftovers.

The NT lost the Algarve Cup final to Sweden today in PKs. From what I've read on the internet, it sounds like it was an exciting game though. I'm sure Jordan won't ever forget having the chance to be there.

I haven't seen any of Jordan's pictures yet, nor have I heard from her today, as a matter of fact (stinker!). I am pretty adept at Facebook stalking though & I got these pictures from the profile of one of the adults traveling with the RT.

Here's the view from the hotel. Oh.my.goodness...


Here's the RT prior to their game against the U16 Nat'l Team. The RT won 4-0. :) Jordan is the tiny one 7th from the right.

Here's the team boarding the bus... I don't know where they were coming from or going to...probably going to their game, as they look like they are wearing their uniforms.

Here they are at the NT game v. Norway... Jordan is in the front...looking a little happy.

Tomorrow they play I-don't-know-who or when but in Huelva (wherever that is). Hopefully, I'll hear from her sometime soon. I'm sure no news is good news...

2 comments:

misshoe said...

Finally! Some pictures. She looks like she's having the time of her life. Can't wait to hear some stories about her adventures. Hope you're enjoying Megan's visit!

Joanne said...

Hello there! I see Miss J is having herself a great time! And Megan is home on spring break! I could smell your pasta from my part of the "hood" !! lol ....