Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School (a little late)

At the request of my mom, here are some pictures of the kids on the first day of school, which was August 18. Ben is a 5th grader this year. When he finishes up elementary school in May it will be the end of an era, as at least one of our kids has been at that school every year since 1996, when Megan started 1st grade. He is a patrol this year & I'm really sorry I didn't get a picture of him wearing his belt. I will definitely have to do that before the year is through.


Jordan is a Junior! Wow! She has her license & the car that used to be Megan's and is driving herself to school, soccer & the Y now. According to Ben, "Jordan being able to drive is the best invention ever!" Can you tell he's spent a lot of time in the car?


Here they are, pretending they like each other. Megan was still home that morning but she had just woken up & she deemed herself not ready to be photographed. For once, I accepted that.

And to reward me for not taking her picture that morning, Megan used the timer function on her camera & took one of herself before her first day of class, which was Monday, Aug. 25. I think her roommate was still sleeping, I'm sure she appreciated the flash bright & early. But thank you Meg, I really appreciated that.







No comments: