Saturday, September 27, 2008

Off to another Soccer-Something-Or-Other

I'm so sad to hear about Paul Newman this morning. I'm going to have to watch Cool Hand Luke & Nobody's Fool sometime in the next couple of weeks. He seemed so bigger than life, the kind of guy who would always be around. He will be missed.




Unfortunately, nothing exciting is going on around here (sorry Joanne). We are off to Jordan's game in a little while, then tomorrow we are going to see the in-laws. Hopefully something exciting or funny will happen or else I'll have to think of something profound to share with you. Unfortunately, all of my profound-ness (not a word?!) has been spent on my new addiction. Here's one of my latest creations. I think you should be able to click on it to make it bigger.



Hope you have a great weekend & GO GATORS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Hold up... Where is the picture of him reading on the sidelines..When he isn't strolling around looking for something to do, the boy is reading!!!