Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tally

I'm happy to report that my jaw loosened up around 8 Friday night. I think it just felt like I had endured enough ridicule from my family & decided to give me a break.



We had a fun weekend in Tally. After watching the Noles beat FIU 5-0 Friday night, Jordan & Michael were able to spend some time with the team Saturday morning as Ben & I hit the hotel pool. We spent the rest of the day reading, napping, watching college football & going to dinner. Tough day, I tell ya! Sunday, we dragged Ben (& his book) to another soccer game, as the Noles took on the Gators. Unfortunately, although the Noles dominated the game, they just couldn't find the back of the net & the Gators won the game 1-0. Regardless of the outcome, we endured the heat (it was about one trillion degrees out!) & enjoyed the game. After a quick bite to eat, we hit the road & got home at around midnight. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Awwww! They love each other. The only thing that makes Ben happier than a girls' (womens') soccer game is one trillion degree heat.Jordan is here on the field while the team is warming up before Sunday's game. Can't you see her? Huh? Huh? She's waaay in the back, really itty bitty, by the bench wearing a white shirt & khaki shorts. Duh!
Time to go & be productive...

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I'm so glad you had a good time!! Ben is such a trooper! Erin would come unglued!!
Check out my header! Thanks for the tip ... It took me like 5 hours to do it! LOL