Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weekend

Okay, I really should be cleaning out the garage, pressure washing the front porch, shopping for new flooring...you know, all those things we need to do on a weekend, but never get done because we're always at a soccer something or other. (We are going to a soccer something or other later, to watch the Fajita play, btw) Anyway, all those things I should be doing are not getting done because I found the most hilarious blog & I've been reading it all day while Michael & Jordan watch soccer something or other on tv. Check it out if you aren't easily offended, Ashley's Closet. I've been laughing out loud all morning... and no, Michael & Jordan aren't annoyed at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm adding her. That is the funniest S#@T I have read in a long time. OMG ... She is hysterical....