Friday, September 5, 2008

The Sound of Silence

Today we are heading to Tallahassee to watch a couple of FSU soccer games. Jordan verbally committed to play soccer there after she graduates high school next year. (We will be a house divided with a Gator & a Seminole.) She's really excited about spending the weekend in Tallahassee & watching her future team play. Ben is willing to go along for the ride because we made a stop at Borders yesterday & he is all set with 3 new books. We won't hear a peep from him until he finishes the last sentence. No one will hear a peep from me either, as my jaw locked up when I yawned this morning. AAARGH! This has happened to me before, and it will go away on it's own, hopefully before the day is over, but in the meantime, I will be armed with a whiteboard & a marker. Should be a fun ride!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Have fun!! Hope your "chit chatty" is back soon .....