Thursday, February 26, 2009

The one about the big-toed bald man...

...you know the one? From Milwaukee? With the yellow walkie-talkie? No?! You don't know what I'm talking about? But I bet you know about catching the love bug again, don't you?



Many, many moons ago 11 years ago, we took the girls to their first concert to see another THE GREATEST brother band, Hanson. I don't know who loved Hanson more, me or the girls. I always felt kinda weird about my crush on Taylor, but I guess it's okay now that he has 4(!!!) kids. Seriously!!!

The first picture is before the concert when the realized where we were taking them & the 3rd picture is them after the concert with their faux "backstage passes" (you're right if you think Jordan looks a little wired, she slept through most of the concert, as she did the Backstreet Boys & 'NSync...she's a kid who loves & needs her sleep, what can I say?)

Anyway, with the "Economy in Crisis" updates all over the freakin' news & Michael being out of town, I needed something to cheer me up, so I decided to crank up some Hanson. Oh! They really make me happy! I think it's mainly because they remind me of a simpler time... I remember cranking this CD while I was cleaning our little apartment with Ben on my hip. This is a crazy little ditty I spent many hours bopping around to... it makes no sense, but it's fun & I love it!




Economy Schemonomy!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Mmmm Bop!

Megan said...

This song came up on my ipod yesterday and it took everything in me to refrain from singing it in the middle of the library. :)

Joanne said...

No worries ... I have the same crazy obsession over Joe Jonas.. I chose him cuz at least he's legal ..I always laugh when I put the CD on and Rachael isn't in the car ...