Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dangnabit.

I don't know about you, but I can't work on a "project" (a.k.a. painting) & keep up with my life at the same time. Thus, last week while I was painting, my house went to hell. Then, before I got Humpty Dumpty put back together again, Ben got sick. Sheets on the couch, blankets everywhere, strategically placed buckets, tissues & GatorAde on the coffee table. Ugh. Now I have a horrible head cold & lots of Fall decorating projects I want to work on. Michael's been out of town this week & gets home tonight, so I SUPPOSE I SHOULD clean. But I don't want to, I want to watch Regis & take a nap.

I think we're finally moving Michael's office tomorrow, then it's the weekend... and weekends around here mean soccer, not cleaning. So, I guess I better get my butt in gear. Dangnabit.

No comments: