Friday, October 17, 2008

Homecoming

Jordan is at her Homecoming dance right now. Hopefully, she is dancing her butt off & taking some pictures of her own, but, just in case I took some to share...

Here is Jordan & her friend, Kara at our house before group pictures (notice 2 things: 1) I moved my Halloween decorations, just for the occasion. 2) Jordan is wearing HEELS! I believe this is the first time for that).
Here are the soccer girls who were in their group.

The whole group. They had dinner "reservations" for 6pm at Carrabba's... they left the photo sesssion at 5:55pm... the restaurant is AT LEAST 20 minutes away... I'm interested to hear how that turned out.

My favorite picture of Jordan this evening.
Me & my Jordie-Girl. I was not prepared to have my pic taken tonight, but one of the other moms, who just happens to be Jordan's high school soccer coach, insisted. There is no resemblance, but I swear, she's mine...and Michael's. Michael wasn't able to get off work in time to see her tonight, but if he were there, you'd see where she got her looks.
Anyway, I'm exhausted from watching last night's Ray's game so, I'm going to pretend to watch the FSU-Wake Forest soccer game on the DVR & I'll probably fall asleep. But, I'll be on the couch where I'll get to talk to J when she gets in. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow...

1 comment:

Joanne said...

She's so pretty! Her dress is perfect for her!!