Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vocabulary Parade.

Of course, we were rushed this morning getting ready for school (surprisingly, that is a rarity around here, I'm usually pretty together in the mornings), but here's my little Vocabulary Word.

The mustache wasn't quite what he wanted & it's pretty uneven, but frankly, we're lucky he even got one at all. (btw... we were in SUCH a hurry because hes' riding his bike to school these days. It's hard to get that kid off of his bike now! Who would've thought?)

Mom & I are flying out to Illinois tomorrow for the funeral. I have lots to do before then, but I'm so appreciative of Michael for all of his help and his willingness to do what needs to get done to make things easier on me. I love you honey!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

He is so cute, even with his little cheesy mustache ...
Travel Safe ...