Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 (or How I Spent the Week After Christmas)

Hi Folks!  Remember me?  The neglectful blogger?  I aim to to be better about that.  In fact, I'm so confident that I will be a better blogger in 2011 that I won't even bother to give you a recap of the past (few) months.  I will just progress from this day forward...

        Actually, I lied.  I'm going to backtrack a little.  The day after Christmas I got a case of the crud that is going around & a bad case of laryngitis to go with it.  Rather than frustrate my family with my constant clapping & snapping to get their attention, I retreated to my love seat & enjoyed the beauty that is Netflix's Watch Instantly feature.  


The whole family is completely & totally in love with the Monk series, but when they were off doing their thing I watched MOVIES!  Tons & tons of MOVIES!  I love MOVIES!  Especially old classics like these...


So fun!  But alas, I am on the mend & real life must be resumed... tomorrow.  

Happy New Year! 

No comments: