Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 (or My Friend Karin)

A couple of years ago I became reconnected with my friend Karin through FB.  We sat next to each other in the clarinet section in junior high band.  Back then she was a nerdy looking thing... super skinny, all arms & legs, glasses & bright red curly hair...  fast forward a few years & she became a real knockout!  She ended up have a successful modeling career & through that developed a real love & talent for photography.

She usually lives in Cleveland with her husband, two beautiful children & their 2 labradoodles, but for the past 6 months, she & her family have been living half a world away in New Zealand.  Their adventure is almost over, but she has been blogging about it throughout the whole trip.  Her stories are fun & her photos are stunning.  I am so so so so jealous!

Check it her blog if you get a chance, you'll enjoy it, I promise.
 

No comments: