Monday, January 10, 2011

10 (or 3 Favorite Things)

Aside from my family, these are my current 3 favorite things....


OMG!  These are seriously addicting!!!  I first tried them in October when we went to Cape Cod to visit Michael's sister & her family.  Since then, I've not had less than 2 containers of them in pantry at any given time. If I ran I out of them, I. would. cry.


Still streaming Monk on Netflix.  We've slowed down now that the kids are back in school, but Ben, Michael & I try to get in at least one episode a day.  So far my 3 favorite episodes are both in season 5... Mr. Monk & The Garbage Strike & Mr. Monk Gets a New Shrink.  In the past week we've quoted both of these episodes pretty much constantly.


My parents gave both Michael & I Nooks for Christmas.  I know some people really love the smell & feeling of a book in their hands, but I really just enjoy the content.  I've just started reading The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.  So far, so good.  :)

No comments: